top of page

Contact Us


Tel: +65 8650 5977


To leave a message

click here


We collected the most useful information for you here!

How to Register a Business in Singapore


  • Registering your business with ACRA

  • Things you need to do after registering your business

Singapore Immigration Requirements


  • Eligibility

  • Requirements

  • Considerations

Construction firm boss fined, jailed for collecting kickbacks, assaulting MOM officer 


SINGAPORE - The managing director of a construction firm has been fined $169,000 and sentenced to three weeks in jail for receiving kickbacks from employees and for assaulting an officer from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

Tax Refund


As a tourist in Singapore, if you make any purchase of more than S$100 at participating shops, you may claim a refund on the 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST) paid on your purchases. To know whether a shop is participating in the Tourist Refund Scheme, look for a “Tax Free” shopping logo or sign displayed at the shop. You can also check with the retailer whether your purchases are eligible for GST refund

Annual Filing Requirements for Singapore Companies (1)


  • Staying Compliant with ACRA

  • Annual General Meeting (AGM) / Filing of Annual Returns (AR)

  • Requirement for Filing Accounts

  • Filing Directors Reports/Audited Accounts:

Annual Filing Requirements for Singapore Companies (2)


  • Filing of Annual Return

  • Filing Financial Statements in XBRL

  • Failure for non compliance with ACRA

  • Filing Requirements for Private Limited Companies in Singapore


Employment Pass vs EntrePass Comparison



Foreign business professionals and entrepreneurs who plan to relocate to Singapore are often not clear whether they should apply for an Employment Pass or Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass). The purpose of this guide is to provide a general guidance on the difference between the two relocation schemes.

Singapore Personal Income Tax Guide



This article provide an overview of personal income taxation in Singapore. If you are interested to learn about corporate taxation, refer to Singapore corporate tax guide. To calculate estimated Singapore taxes and to compare how they stack up against those in your home country, refer to our online tax calculator.

Personal Tax for Singapore Non-Residents


Your employment income is exempt from tax if you are here on short-term employment for 60 days or less in a year. This exemption does not apply if you are a director of a company, a public entertainer or exercising a profession in Singapore. Professionals include foreign experts, foreign speakers, queen’s counsels, consultants, trainers, coaches etc.


bottom of page